We are finally ready so lets get down to business!
Every player is entitled to an item transfer, but the catch is that the items wont be transferred until the build moves kick off.
To make things easier, here is a timeline of what is happening:
- When 1.7 is stable, early access will kick off for those who did not submit a build move
- Once early access is over (1 week) the 1.7 server is opened to the public and buildmoves kick off
- Items stored in the transfer signs get transferred from 1.6.4 to 1.7
- Build moves will be ongoing
- Once the Items are transferred there will be no more transferring from 1.6.4 smp to 1.7 smp. (So make sure you get your things into the item transfer chest before the early access week is up)
Build Moves are here
Please note if you input the wrong information you will need to contact a staff member to change your request.
Since we are only transferring one chest per person, containers within your build will not retain their items.
Additionally containers will end up facing incorrect directions as part of the build move.
Well that was easy... now for...
You will find signs around the spawn of the 1.6.4 SMP server spawn(see below) that will store your items for the transfer
I hope all that made sense!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask the staff team!