Full credit for this project goes to http://autoclick.googlecode.com. This project is hosted here due to AutoClicks site being down and large volume of requests asking us to provide a download mirror.
- Publisher: Homepage
- Size: 102KB
- OS: Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- License: Freeware
- Last Updated: May 6th, 2008
AutoClick is a useful tool to automatically perform mouse clicks. If you click your mouse frequently when you are playing a game or working, this application can release your finger and save your time. Only press one hotkey, AutoClick will help you finish click.
- Run AutoClick.
- Run game or other program.
- Put the pointer on the place you want to click.
- Press F3 to start auto click.
- If you want to stop click,press F3 again.
- The default hotkey is F3,you can change it.
- Press F4 to start record.
- Put the pointer on ‘Record’ on the floating bar .
- Press Left Mouse Button,drag the pointer to the
place you want to click and then release button.
- Repeat 2 and 3 to record more positions.
- Press F4 to stop record.
- Select Smart Click and press F3 to start click.
The new version can record the last setting.