[TUTORIAL] How to upload a texture pack!
Mon, 05/09/2011 - 22:31
This is a tutorial on how to install a classic texture pack on WoM: Realms.
- Download a classic texture pack and put it on your Desktop in a folder.
- Go to womrealms.com and log in.
- Go down, to textures -> upload a new texture, select 'Terrain image (block textures)' and then the Browse button.
- Go to the folder where you downloaded the texture pack and select the terrain.png, then click OK.
- Click upload. You should see a green box where you're asked to name the uploaded texture pack. Choose a name, then click the 'Name' button. [Warning: Sometimes, it can happen you log out before going to the name box. When that happens, log back in and re-do step 3 to 5.]
- Click the 'Edit' button next to your world, then scroll down to the box where you can also set the size of your world.
- Click 'Set theme', check the box next to 'Terrain', select your texture pack in the scrolldown list, and click Save. When you were already in your realm, type /home again to enjoy your world in its full, textured glory!
Please login to view downloads!